Simple Uses?The possibilities are endless with this tool!
- Create a comic to introduce yourself to the class and have the students create one about themselves.
- Have students make a comic as their reflection on the unit to show the most important thing they learned.
- Instead of a standard book report, have students make a comic summarizing the book.
- Convert one of their stories into a comic.
- Use this to create posters to announce school events.
- Use this for your “flipped classroom” and instead of a video create a comic that teaches the concept.
- Have the students create comics for the next year’s students on the things they found the hardest to learn during the year.