- I take a screenshot of some text I am reading in any app on my iPhone or iPad
- Next I open up OneShot and pull in the screenshot I just made. In fact, it is alrady there waiting for me.
- Now I have the ability to crop, highlight (using many colors) and share the screenshot out to my Twitter friends. I can even leave a comment as well.
- Students share important quotes with their social or school network of text they are reading
- Teachers share meaningful information to their personal learning networks