Simple Uses?There are ALL kinds of ways to use this. The quizlet website provides lots of examples. Below are some ideas I’ve tried with my classes:
- Do math centers for an EDM lesson and use this as one of the centers to learn the new words in the unit.
- Bring this in for one of your word study activities and have the students practice the definitions to their words along with the spelling.
- In science or social studies have the students come up with the keywords for the unit and provide the definitions then gradually build a quizlet sort that they can study at home or as an extension to a lesson.
- Plug in high frequency words and have the students practice them as morning work
- Have students build their own lists of vocabulary words during reading and build personalized quizlet sets for themselves.