- Student self reflection on a presentation
- Supervisor reflection on a teachers work
- Colleagues sharing their teaching practice
- Watching a video about any particular topic and asking students to comment about something of interest to them.
- A way for students to ask and answer each other’s questions during a flipped lesson.
- Comment on news reports and ask research questions
- Bring in movie clips from YouTube and hold a discussion
- Analyze digital media such as commercials and have your students tear it apart